San Diego SUP Yoga Retreat
The words “Spring Break” conjure up images of tan bodies bronzing in the sun, sandy beaches, ice cold drinks, and tropical surroundings. April 18-20, 2014, we invite you
SPRING BREAK SAN DIEGO YOGA RETREAT
WITH STOKED YOGI AND FITQUEENIRENE
The words “Spring Break” conjure up images of tan bodies bronzing in the sun, sandy beaches, ice cold drinks, and tropical surroundings. April 18-20, 2014, we invite you to join us for making that vision a reality with a 4 day, 3 night SUP and yoga retreat in sunny San Diego, California.
Stoked Yogi has teamed up with Instagram yoga sensation Irene Pappas, better known as @FitQueenIrene, to bring you an incredible, fun-filled weekend of yoga, paddle boarding, spa indulgence, and of course, plenty of handstands! Whether you’re a first time yogi or an advanced practitioner, this weekend will help you dive deeper into your practice while reconnecting with your “stoke” – the passion for life that drives you.
- 4 days, 3 nights accommodations at the Catamaran Resort and Spa, a four star luxury waterfront property on Mission Bay, walking distance to the sandy shores of Mission Beach.
- 2 SUP yoga sessions with Stoked Yogi founder Amelia Travis – experience “Aqua Asana” with all equipment and instruction provided.
- Unlimited use of Glide Yoga stand up paddle boards from 12-4pm Friday and Saturday.
- Rocket Yoga Flow workshop led by Instagram sensation Irene Pappas (@FitQueenIrene).
- 2 Inversion workshops with Irene – take your inversion practice to new heights – headstands, handstands, forearm stands and arm balances.
- Fire up your core and learn to fly with “Float & Fly” AcroYoga workshop with Britta & Seanna.
- Heal body, mind, and spirit with “Thai & Fly” Acro Partner Yoga therapeutic Thai Yoga massage workshop led by Britta Turner & Seanna Tracy.
- $50 spa credit to use at your leisure at the luxurious Catamaran Spa.
- Gift bag with Stoked apparel, yoga accessories, and healthy snacks provided by our sponsors: Violet Love Headbands, Raw Elements sunscreen, Polar Bottle, Pura Vida bracelets, Rickaroons, and more!
- Underwater GoPro photo shoot with Amelia & Irene
- Keepsake USB with photos of the weekend.
TO REGISTER, FILL OUT CONTACT FORM AT BOTTOM OF PAGE, THEN
CLICK HERE TO PAY.
Thursday PM: SUP Yoga with Amelia 3-5PM.
Thursday PM: Inversion workshop led by Irene 7-9PM
Friday AM: SUP Yoga session with Amelia 10:30-12:30AM.
Friday PM: Rocket Yoga Flow workshop with Irene 5-7PM
Saturday AM: SUP Yoga session with Amelia 9-11AM.
Saturday AM: Float & Fly AcroYoga workshop with Britta 9-11AM.
Saturday PM: Inversion workshop led by Irene 4-6PM
Sunday AM: Thai & Fly Therapeutic AcroYoga with Britta & Seanna 9:30-11:30AM
Private Room, King Bed: $745
Shared Room, 2 Queen Beds: $575
Local Rate, No Accommodations: $395
All rates noted are per person and include equipment, instruction, gift bag, and spa credit.
Catamaran Resort and Spa is located in the heart of Mission Beach, nestled between Mission Bay and the sunny shores of Pacific Beach. The resort boasts a luxurious award-winning spa, a full fitness center, a private bayfront beach, and five star service. Dining options abound in the area, and are sure to please appetites from raw vegans to carnivores. Sailing lessons, surfboard rentals, and beach cruisers are all available on site. A tropical themed oasis in the heart of the beach district, Catamaran is renowned for their service and enthusiasm. Leave all your cares behind and dive into relaxation at the Catamaran Resort and Spa.
Airport transfer can be arranged for $20 if you are flying in Thursday before 3pm or leaving Sunday after 1pm. Meals, and beverages are not included in the retreat price. Private yoga with Amelia or Irene is available at a rate of $75 per hour. You don’t need to be traveling in pairs to get the shared room rate – we will pair you up with an awesome room mate for the weekend!