We actually care about the planet. Learn more about Glide’s efforts to increase Eco-friendliness and sustainability in a Stand Up Paddle Board.
Drop it, jump on it, make mistakes! We made our Paddle Boards ultra-durable so they can withstand all your adventures. That goes for both our solid boards and our Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards.
FREE FAST SHIPPING
Don’t worry about any additional fees like shipping! Orders received by Noon (MST) ship same day.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Try our Inflatable Paddle Board for 30 days and if you find a problem, or aren’t happy, return it to us.
This board was designed by a professional paddler with 25 years of experience in the whitewater world. The name comes from the Lochsa River which translated means “rough waters”. The rails and rocker were designed specifically to handle anything the river might throw at you. Glides like a dream through Class I, II and III rapids.
- Fusion Technology lends stiffness and performance
- Full-Length EVA Deck Pad
- 25 PSI Rating
- U.S. Style fin box
- Comfortable neoprene handle
Customers buy this board:
- They are experienced paddle boarders looking to take on the challenges of the river
- Whitewater kayakers that are looking to make the change to SUP
- Large SUP beginners who need more stability and want to learn on a wider, more stable board
SUP Disciplines that the board is used for:
- Flatwater paddling on lakes and harbors
- Backpack with rolling wheels for easy travel
- Adjustable Paddle
- High capacity SUP pump
- Repair Kit
Composition: Quadruple Layer Military Grade PVC – Woven Drop Stich Core
Weight limit: 400 lbs
ACCESSORIES IN BOX SPECS
Paddle Length/weight: 71in-85in, 2lbs
Paddle Composition: Fiberglass with ABS blade
Pump Features: 2 Speed, Dual Action
Fins: Dolphin style center fin & 2 attached side bites
Total Package Weight: 40lbs
Bag Dimension: 40in x 16in x 10in
Front Pocket Dimension: 26in x 5in x 10in
Weight of Package in Backpack: 36lbs